February 27, 2008

The quest to complete all quests

I am currently trying to complete all kinds of questlines that I skipped earlier. Two of them that I started to clean out this weekend were the Fallen Hero of the Horde questline in Blasted Lands and the Greatmother Geyah questline in Nagrand. Apart from being great questlines the later also gives loads of gold at level 70.

There are tons of earlier questlines that I finished already over the last few weeks. For example the low level quests in Ghostlands. They are perfect for the wait time before a Zul'Aman run. Many of them give reputation, either for Tranquillien or in many cases for Horde factions. And one of them leads to one of my favorite events - Lady Sylvanas' Lament of the Highborne - an incredibly haunting song ...

... Belore

No comments: