April 21, 2008

What is left?

There are still some things left for me to do in WoW outside the raid progression. I could start PvP. But I never really liked PvP, so it is unlikely that this is the answer.

Or I could level up more alts to 70 to get to know each class better. But having to drag another character through the same old content doesn't really appeal to me at the moment. I already tried to do some multi-boxing (playing several characters on different accounts at the same time) to spice up the levelling but while this is new and exciting in a technological way it didn't really satisfy me. There is no chance that you really learn to master a class while using the synchronized macros required for multiboxing.

And there are still a few areas I could explore and quests I didn't do. So far I almost exclusively played horde characters. My highest alliance character is a level 17 mage that I started ages ago. The alliance side still has fresh content that I have never seen before, areas I have not been to, quests that I didn't finish ten times already - hurray!

But of course there is a downside to playing alliance. It might as well be a different game, since due to the lack of communication between Alliance and Horde I am instantly cut off from my social network in the game.

No comments: